Simple works fine

no strings attached;

4/07/2009

noone but me from URL @ 6:01 AM

Time has the habit, of slipping away,
My mom said she wouldn't wake me up today so i set my alarm clock last night. Brrrrnggggg! The stupid thing rang and i saw 0625 so i was like "shittt late"; i started shouting at my mom and brother to wake up and started running around finding clothes, ironing and then showering and only then did my brother kindly shout back at me that it was only 540. Stoooopid alarm clock was 1 hour fast.
So here i am, Goooood morning! :)

Oh & i was freaking locked out again yesterday, sheeeesh. Welllll surviving without a phone has been okay i guess. First few days i faced withdrawal symptoms HAHA. Had a baaaad itching to message but now it's okay. I get by. My dad's gna get me a new phone for my bday :) So yeapp, uncontactable for awhile more. Don't think anyone misses me- communication-wise- though, so its fine. Dont talk about my tipood please. :/ I will cry, seriously.

Yeappp birthday coming! Haha. So's my mom's and my late-grandma's. (If i have a daughter, i hope her's is in April too! That's like 3 generation of the women!) I'm not very excited though. But 18 seems big, hmmm. Let me tell you a story. My late-grandma's birthday is/was on the 27th & mine the 29th right, so everytime we used to celebrate together; with only one cake and all. & I always got so upset cos i always wanted my own cake to blow out all my own candles, but noooo, we had to share so it'd end up with like 50+ candles on what was supposed to be my cake. So, when my grandma passed away (mind you i was young), if im not wrong the first thought that crossed my mind was sth like "Yes!! I'll get my own cake". :/ See the devil child i was. But im sure my grandma forgives me. She always used to chase me around the room with a broomstick, fetch me from kindergarten & get us lost (she had alzheimers), make me peel tougay which i hated but i also always remeber her scolding my dad whenever he hit me, or running to protect me; or how she would buy me so many ice-creams and sweets cos i was an obese child HAHAHA. I miss my grandma i realise. She's the only grandparent i actually can remember a bit of history with. ): I dreamt about her a few weeks ago and she was happy.

I don't take deaths well. I think i have this fear of cancer cos everyone i've realllly loved dies of cancer. I dont like all the snide comments people make about cancer, and i hate it when they themselves speak of it as though it's nothing when it's not. :/

Anyywayyyyyyyyyy, i've been having a pleasant week (even if it was bad i'm gna say pleasant) with friendzzz. I'm quite glad that sus and i have been spending much more time together! Beeeetchhhh! HAHA i don't think you'll read this but you know that means i love you! I realise that we aren't as close as we used to be, but we're still close and thank you for that! & I'm quite glad that i still talk to/meet Roopi a biiiiit often and have got Adlin everyday; im only quite sad that im not able to talk as often to the people that i want to talk as often to.

I can say out loud that i only have a few friends and nope, im not ashamed of it.
Cos i know the friends i have will stay.
Im loser like that & i love it.

But anyway i still miss alllll the yous i havent talked to in a long whileee! Takecare alright!

Okay, its 626 time to get ready for schooool. End early today! :)
Adious Samigozz.

when darkness turns to light,
it ends tonight

template by seven ten design